B E C A L M | R E L A X | C H I L L
Feeling overwhelmed? Everyone experiences stress, and sometimes that stress can feel overwhelming.
It’s important to manage your stress. You may be at risk of a cannabis relapse if it feels like you can’t manage the stress and if the symptoms of your stress:
- Interfere with your everyday life.
- Cause you to avoid doing things.
- Seem to be always present.
Stress can hit at inconvenient times and derail the entire day. Stay grounded anytime, anywhere with Vejovis Stress Support Gummies a calming supplement in delicious Raspberry Sweet Tea flavor. Vejovis Stress Support Gummies is a delicious and fast-acting calming botanical blend with Chamomile, Lemon Balm and L-Theanine
Vejovis™ Stress Support Gummies
What it does
- Helps reduce symptoms of stress
- Improves relaxation & resistance to stress
- Supports healthy cortisol levels
How it works
- L-Theanine promotes relaxation and helps relieve emotional stress
- Lemon balm a calming herb it was used as far back as the Middle Ages
- Chamomile is mostly taken orally to help with insomnia, anxiety
How to take
Take two gummies, at any time of day, with or without food
- L-theanine helps you manage stress in the moment
- Chamomile is a well-known flowering plant often consumed as a tea.
- Lemon balm is considered a calming herb
- Fast-acting formula works within 30 minutes
- Delicious gummies in Raspberry Sweet Tea flavor
- Non-drowsy, 100% drug free
90 Sweet Tea Flavored Gummies per Bottle
Serving Size: 2 Gummies
L-Theanine -100 mg
Most known for helping people relax, L-theanine has other potential health benefits, including help you feel at ease, and research suggests that it not only relaxes the mind, but it also does so without causing drowsiness. In a review of five randomized controlled trials that included 104 participants, four trials linked L-theanine with reduced stress and anxiety in people experiencing stressful situations.
Chamomile Flower Extract-100 mg
Traditionally, chamomile preparations such as tea and essential oil aromatherapy have been used to treat insomnia and to induce sedation (calming effects). Chamomile is widely regarded as a mild tranquillizer and sleep-inducer. Sedative effects may be due to the flavonoid, apigenin that binds to benzodiazepine receptors in the brain.
Lemon Balm Leaf Extract-100 mg
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), a member of the mint family, is considered a calming herb. It was used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion (including gas and bloating, as well as colic)
SUGGESTED USE: 2 gummies daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains Tree Nuts: Coconuts
CAUTION: Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product may settle during shipping. Natural colors will darken over time. This does not alter the potency of the product. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.