Life Is What You Make It-Weed is How You Fake It
When you quit smoking weed you win. You win money a lot of valuable prizes and the longer you stay weed free the more money and prizes you win. If you are just smoking an 1/8 of an ounce of weed a week and paying $40 an eighth you save $2,080 a year. In five years you save $10,400 cash, the dope-boys and dispensaries are not going to like that but you will because of all the money you will save.
Now what was I getting ready to do, I just forgot that quick. Short term memory loss from smoking weed will all come back a little bit more everyday. So constantly feeling like an idiot will disappear in time and you will be smarter than a Jeopardy champion. No more drinking a gallon of Red Bull everyday to try and keep up with the rest of the world. With quitting weed comes a great deal of self-esteem and personal pride. It will make you feel good to do what others still smoking weed cannot.
Your personal appearance will go from I don’t care to I look good. Blood shot eyes, dark circles and bags under your eyes will all disappear and you won’t go around smelling like a human bong.
The dishes will get washed, the floors will get mopped and the grass will get cut. It will be just like that movie “Limitless” when Bradley Cooper took the smart-pill for the first time. The first thing he did after he had sex with his landlady was to clean up his filthy apartment.
No more panic attacks when you get down to you last blunt or your last bowl. An end to calling your weed-dealer and waiting for him to show up the madness of buying weed will all be behind you. Stoners are people too but is that really how you want to live and who you want to hang out with?
When you quit smoking weed say goodbye to the paranoia of thinking people know you’re high and anytime a police car is behind you.
Your overall quality of life will dramatically improve do to the fact that your life won’t revolve around weed. No more getting high, preparing to get high, and looking for more weed so you can get high.
In no particular order:
- Gaining clarity in thinking
- Becoming more articulate – No longer embarrassed during intellectual conversations with others
- Noticing an improvement in memory
- Feeling an increase in energy
- Needing less sleep
- Not worrying about getting arrested or having legal problems
- Not worrying about having to hide a habit from children or family members
- Having more free time – No longer needing to ‘steal’ all that time from my work, family and hobbies to find time to get high and to find and buy drugs
- Having more cash – No longer wasting so much money on weed but also no longer wasting so much time high that could have went to
- productive activities
- Reduced feelings of anxiety and depression
- Feeling more able to have meaningful interactions. More able to cope with stress – More likely to actually deal with problems and sources of stress instead of just getting high – greatly reducing overall stress levels.
- No more paranoia
- Feeling more self respect
- No mindless ‘munchies’ feeding sessions
- Having clear lungs and being able to breathe better
- Handling mood changes better
- No longer hanging out with shady drug dealers/supporting organized crime
- Hanging out with people who are truly friends rather than people who are just people to use drugs with
- Better personal fitness
- Having dreams at night again
- Improved personal appearance
- Improved sense of smell
- More patience
- No more treating those around us badly because we are coming down or in need of THC
- Feeling truly rested after a good night’s sleep (rather than slightly burnt out)
- Performing better on the job
- House is not so messy anymore
- Improved communication skills
- Less guilty feelings – No more feeling like you’re lying to people all the time while you’re hiding your marijuana activities and highs
- No more avoiding people you love because you are too stoned to interact with them
- Increased openness to emotional experiences
- Not having to worry about running out of pot anymore
- Easier to get out of bed in the morning
- An increased ability to experience simple pleasures in life without needing to be high
- A better relationship with a romantic partner
- An improved concentration level
- More self confidence (able to overcome marijuana habit)
- More ready to continue with self improvement in other areas of life
- Increased real creativity (able to produce stuff that makes some degree of sense to other people…not having so called ‘great’ ideas every night that you can’t remember or explain by the morning)
- Increased possibilities for adventure and growth (doing things other than just sitting around getting high and watching TV or playing computer games)
- Feeling more in touch with a wide range of emotions and moods, instead of just self medicating with weed all the time to stay ‘happy’ at all times.
- More able to feel real happiness instead of ‘fake’ happiness
- Performing better at work, no longer behind on projects all the time
- No more worrying about whether you still you smell like that joint you smoked not long ago when in public situations. No more worrying about the smell of pot in the house when the doorbell rings unexpectedly. No more panicking when you’re walking down the road high with a sack in your pocket right toward a couple of police officers.
- Better overall health = getting sick less often
- No longer rushing to get away from non-smoking friends and loved ones to get home and smoke alone!
- Don’t have to worry about where and when to get high when visiting with family over the holidays
- No longer feeling panicked when local supplies dry up temporarily
- More able to focus in on what you’re doing – and to actually finish something up before moving on to the next thing!
- Good moods don’t expire as a high wanes down – good moods can last all day.
- Always ready to respond if needed to an emergency situation (there is nothing worse than having to take a child to the ER while stoned off your head)
- More able to really fit as a team member at work
- Able to inspire other people in my life to change unhealthy habits
- Improved singing voice – tuning guitars with others doesn’t take FOREVER – improvised solos get more creative…can actually remember all the lyrics to songs!
- Old and long forgotten memories start creeping back into my brain
- No more needing to worry about the look of my eyes – no more needing to constantly use eye drops
- More self confidence to stand up for myself (instead of just wanting to escape notice so no would know that I was high)
- More able to look at what is making me unhappy in my life and working to improve myself – instead of just lighting up for a very temporary solution to my sadness
- I am more reliable without weed – more likely to finish what I start and more likely to do what I say I will do
- Feeling less apathetic about things
- When high didn’t feel comfortable taking classes with other people (social anxiety and paranoia) now can take yoga and other classes to improve myself.
- Can feel natural highs now
- Can see better in full sunlight without needing sunglasses
- Better able to connect sexually with my partner when not high all the time
- No more scary chest pains
- No more having to obsess about whether or not I should quit or about the damage my drug use was doing to my relationships and career
- No more worrying about germs when sharing a joint or a pipe with others
- No more wasting time trying to hook up with a dealer
- No more dark circles under the eyes all the time
How VEJOVIS™ Works
- CALMING and RELAXING: Helps Relieve the Side Effects of Cannabis Withdrawal, Cravings, Nightmares, Irritability, Anxiety, Depression. Calms and Promotes Restful Sleep.
- EMOTIONAL SUPPORT and MOOD ENHANCING SUPPLEMENT: Improve your Well-Being and Happiness. Helps Promote a Positive Mood.
- ELIMINATE COLD TURKEY and IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES of SUCCESSFULLY QUITTING WEED: Formulated with 100% Natural Ingredients Clinically Proven to Ease Stress and Anxiety.
- POTENT INGREDIENTS: Including Ashwagandha, GABA, 5-HTP, St. John’s Wort and other Herbs and Vitamins to Support You Mentally and Physically during Your Stressful Cannabis Recovery.
- HIGH QUALITY and ALL NATURAL: Vegetarian and Vegan. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Manufactured in an FDA registered facility. Made in the USA.