Here is the situation when it comes to weed, THC the active ingredient unlike other substances is stored in your fat cells. So the detoxification of weed depends on an individuals personal metabolism. But studies have shown that the range of time weed takes to exit your system is from 13 to 40 days.
Most experts agree to help speed the detox process along is to use the following regimen.
- Drink plenty of water at least 8 to 10 glasses a day to help flush the body of impurities and also use cranberry juice for it’s diuretic properties.
- Get plenty of aerobic style exercise to help speed up the fat cell burning processes.
- Sweat it out, using saunas and steam baths.
- Consume a diet high in fiber and lean proteins. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables and stay away from caffeine products.
- And take 2 capsules of Cannabis Recovery™ with meals to help ease withdrawal side effects